The “Kalyan” (Hindi) is being published since 1927, The first issue, brought out in January each year, is a special number devoted to a particular subject. In the past, Hindi translations of a number of Puranas have been published as special issues.
“Kalyan” contains articles by old and contemporary, eminent Indian saints and scholars. Besides there are special columns like – “Read, Understand and Do”, “To Think About”, etc. It has approximately 2,50,000 subscribers.
- Subscription includes One Special Number at the beginning plus eleven regular issues.
- Subscription period is fixed from January to December. If any subscriber subscribes in between, he/she will get January special issue & all previous months issues (if available) by registered post and rest monthly issues will also sent by Registered post.
- Kalyan’s special number is available in Hardbound only.
- All regular (Eleven) issues will be Softbound only.
- Subscription includes dispatch of January Special (First) issue and all regular (Eleven) issues through registered post.
- Domestic means subscribers within India only. Overseas means outside India subscribers.